Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day Two of Blogging

My second day of blogging (four days after starting this blog page). I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Kind of. I spent almost half a day trying to figure out how to undo adding my own name to my own blog as a follower. Yes...I was following myself. I finally figured out how to remove my name. But I did get some actual followers (Thank you!), and I like that. It makes me feel wanted. Getting followers makes me feel good like I do when I get "hearts" on Etsy.

Speaking of Etsy...I'd love it if you'd take a look at my shop: http://www.tabletopstudio.etsy.com/ Pretty please? Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting, but, after all, that is mainly why I started blogging. Everyone says it is a must to blog and promote your shop. So here I am. Blogging. Promoting. I'll leave it at that for now, until I think of more things to blog about...

4 comments:

Body to Wall said...

oh...that's great that you followed yourself! (actually, who knows, i could be also! i can't figure out how to get my followers to show up!)

Liz said...

Body to Wall- I tend to do things like that. :) But I usually eventually figure things out.

Dee said...

Hey! So glad you figured out how to stop folowing yourself! That sounds like something I would do!
I checked out your etsy shop and I love your rings, especially that pearl ring (your best seller) which I did not find in your store, must of sold her!
Your blog looks terrific and I hope you have great success!

Liz said...

Hi Dee, Thank you! I did sell one of the pearl rings, but I relisted it. I keep those pearls in stock since that ring is my best seller.

And, yes, I figured out how to stop following myself! :)